Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NNB desync

Started by -Devil- [1735488] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
-Devil- [1735488]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

Currently this morning my NNB increased. 

05:48:10 - 11/05/25 Your maximum nerve increased from 125 to 130

 

I am sure that it did not visually update until a few hours ago. Maybe around 5/3 hours ago. I have been studying all day with Torn open to the side and a few hours ago I went to the gym IRL and then I came back and noticed the change. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I have verified that the updated nerve bar is instantly visible on the sidebar when the nnb update is triggered. Even in the worst case that the sidebar is cached and doesn't get updated "live", the new nerve bar would still be visible on your next pageview. I did not even need to open a new page to view the updated nerve bar, so it is most likely that you simply missed the update.

 

Thanks!