Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar listing idea

Started by AnoNemus [3467013] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
AnoNemus [3467013]

So hear me out, add a new section to the newspaper called "commercial" or something,

Paid advertising for your bazaar on a long list. I know they have a Classified Ads section but since it only has space for around 40 posts it's less then optimal.

Charge a(n) (daily) advertising fee, give it like 20 pages limited to only bazaars. Maybe allow higher spending to keep a person's post higher in the order.

Doesn't change the desire for sorted cheapest bazaars I realize but it would create a better in game platform for those running bazaars.

Maybe I'm over stepping/reaching but it's just I thought I had reading some of the recent forum posts.