Does an unsuccessful attempt at brute forcing increase the chances of a subsequent failure? When I fail should I move to a different job till some time has passed?
Cracking 2.0 Question
Started by JethroTool [3715267] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
If you mean Dukes vault just under 1,000 possible combinations and no issues with brute forcing your way through.
If you mean Crimes 2.0 IDK
Ah thank you for your response. I meant 2.0. I updated the thread title for clarity.
So due to crime chain bonus, yes kinda.
soft failures (yellows), half your chain bonus, reds wipe it out. in theory your success rate is lower with a lower chain bonus.
I didn't even know crime chain bonus was a thing. Thank you so much.