Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make me your dump..

Started by Dicky-Dickinson [3701018] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Dicky-Dickinson [3701018]

I see alot of people drop items in dump and I love hoarding here's my proposal:

You're going to throw it away anyway as the saying goes: One man's (or woman's) trash is another man's (or woman's) treasure.

 

I'm not asking for giveaways or begging but I will happily take the stuff you throw away in the trash in my hands! Just send me items you don't want no matter how low it's valued! I'll take it