So as you could tell, I’ve got a gif image attached to said signature places but for whatever reason they keep turning into a “?” Icon. Initially they work fine but after a few days I have to re-upload them to have them working again. Is there a fix for this?
Forum, profile and bazaar signature
Started by Frosty22_ [3206782] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
What shooby said above is correct. Your forum signature currently contains a discord image link which expires 24hrs after being created. You can try one of these free alternatives which doesnt expire unless you set it to: https://imgur.com/upload https://imgbb.com/ Do … - Frosty22_ [3206782]
· 1 likes ·
Thank you all! I’ve updated the signature, I suppose in 24 hours I’ll be able to see if it’s worked or not :D
Are you hosting it on discord?
Discord changed the ability to use their servers for hosting after a couple days, the link will void.
I'd recommend PostIMG or IMGBB.
What shooby said above is correct. Your forum signature currently contains a discord image link which expires 24hrs after being created. You can try one of these free alternatives which doesnt expire unless you set it to:
Do note when you upload an image dont use the url redirects you to. Instead right click the image and click "copy image address" they generally look something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/efpC1UO.png
(Beginning with an i.something)
This is the raw image url you need for torn to embed it.
This. But alternative in case copy image address is not available is to right click and pick open image in a new tab/window. URL will be the image.
Copy + paste into torn signature box. No need for a website host.
Download the image and then copy it to your clipboard and then paste it into Torn text box signature wherever
Thank you all! I’ve updated the signature, I suppose in 24 hours I’ll be able to see if it’s worked or not :D
https://editor.torn.com/0e34e7fd-9d2b-4c61-a923-e1da43679858-3206782.gif
Link looks good, not a discord link :)
Unfortunately it's too big for profile signatures on mobile so I can only see the sky :(
#imageBB supremacy
Image fixed, good job 💯 I can see your name now
Apologies for my delay in response! Thank you for the confirmation and further help. Issues been resolved :)