Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RPG

Started by Coworker [3280976] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 302 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
50
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Coworker [3280976]

Is it weird to anybody else players judge each other's playstyles in an rpg game? I feel like that's a very low intelligence stance. This is possibly one of the most open ended rpgs as far as choosing your individual play style. The options are virtually limitless. 

 

I can understand people jabbing at each other for fun on the forums, but it always just cracks me up when I see someone genuinely upset by how someone else plays a friggen game! 

 

I love Torn, I love the people of Torn, and most certainly I love the h8trz

 

Cya all in the morning ❤️

Abetting [2016807]

What if these people's way of playing is to criticize others way of playing?

 

You are now the victim of your own reality. Checkmate

Candymonster [1632600]

Are lying?? Last time you said you said you only play this game because your wife's boyfriend.....I mean, you're friend from work won't stop talking about it.

PhoqueYou [3366164]

I think people do that just because they don't play the same as others play and that makes it wrong. Same reason people criticize in real life.

Pakliuvom [1676337]

Yes, there are many options! A lot to do! That's why some people question why you spend 90% of your focus on the forums instead of some of those "virtually limitless" options.

 

Most people don't get questioned about their forum use; it's when you do, that you know you're being a bit... off putting, to some.

Coworker [3280976]

The forums are actually the last thing I do XD. I'm level 1 there's only so much I can do every day. Also if it's off putting why do people read it? I think that people enjoy being off put here so they can throw in their two cents, which in turn actually makes people a little happy...  Which is just fine!!! I'm always open to Criticism! It's just funny that people who are "upset" about it even participate in the posts at all