Can I ask - where are you getting this from? The "far left are taking over the party"? Where?
Right now in liberal, Marxist New York, the leading candidates for mayor are the corrupt, conservative mayor and the disgraced conservative former governor. The leftist candidate is polling at 18%.
Who got the seat as top Democrat on the Oversight Committee. Was it "far left, communist" AOC? Na, it was some old fart with cancer who was f**king useless and is about to be replaced by some other old fart who will be equally f**king useless.
Who is the top Democrat in the Senate? A progressive? Nah, another useless old fart who thinks that "sending a strongly worded letter to the President" is some kind of political strategy that people can get behind.
Maybe you're thinking of Congress where the top ranking Dem is (checks notes) the hand picked replacement who is another puppet of the donor class.
So, and I mean this in a real attempt to understand where you are coming from - who would you say are the 3 most powerful far left figures who are taking over the party. I am genuinely interested in your answer.