Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Figt Loader Spinning

Started by Lobosolo [2146069] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Jhow [2411722] ×1

Lobosolo [2146069]

You attacked Jhow but timed out [view]

I tried to attack Jhow but the fight loader got stuck and then it timed out.i could chat on the faction chat but wasn't able to attack Jhow.

Mentions: Jhow [2411722]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

When exactly this happnes, when you are trying to attack with any weapon? Have you tried to refresh?

Lobosolo [2146069]

Hi it didn't get far enough for me to attack. I did try refresh and also logged out and back in and it was still spinning. 

Hesper [2924630]

Hello, this happened to me also in the past couple of hours I think. Not sure if same issue. Other pages load, chat loads. But when I open a loader the page is just on loading yet never fully loading about two times now. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will close this for now, it may have been some temporary issue. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!