Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crap table Does not Reset

Started by skane111 [2671065] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
skane111 [2671065]

When I go to the craps table the last bet is still on the table.  I Clear the table and try to place a bet.  I get an error message stating I don't have enough money to make the bet.  I will have $20,000,000 and I still get the message.  I can play and make bets at other casino games without issues

skylos [2495238]

A bump to say I get this bug too. It also takes a casino token away from me but no spin has occured. Think I've lost about 10-15 casino tokens this way trying different things to get it to work. Below video showing what happens:

 

Start with 49 tokens.

Clear my previous 5m spread

Place 100k on 8 to place

Spin goes ahead but says "You don't have enough money for your old bets"

Token amount drops to 48

Log shows no bet has occured

 

https://streamable.com/uribzk

 

EDIT: Only way to resolve the bug was to have more cash in hand. Added another 5m to my wallet and it let me spin the 100k bet. Still down a bunch of tokens