Whenever I look at other people, I always see I have done more missions than them...
Any idea what these 9 missions are that i've completed? Every other person I've looked at has only completed 1?
Started by _-_ [1718799] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Whitty [1701946] ×1
Whenever I look at other people, I always see I have done more missions than them...
Any idea what these 9 missions are that i've completed? Every other person I've looked at has only completed 1?
We failed the tutorial in in the life of a Torn citizen.
Tutorial missions... Us old folks didn't have them
We're basically all non-educated delinquents...Or Neds as the Scotts say.
Yeh but we have street smarts. Not being guided by the hand every step of the way!!
I am a new player and completed the tutorials, but the stats show I have completed 1 mission only 👀
I think this is a solid basis for a cult.
Im interested in finding out too
Can you show us your missions page?
What does "Anonymous" Page looks like? xD
Exactly the same as mine. Weird haha
Thats weird, you are not even close to the end of duke(as i know it doesn't have an end though)
No i barely do missions tbh (I know I should, but my stats prevent me from easily completing most attacking missions as my ratios are all whacked right now)
I've not seen another person yet with more than 1 mission completed. Everyone I look at on logs I'm the only person with 9 completed...
Sorry to if I already bombarded you with requests, but what happens when you go to this date on your logs?👀
Like for example here's when I set my logs to 21st Aug and search for mission logs
I don't get it, what else is different then🤣 Would be nice if a staff member gets here xD
I'm pretty sure one of two things has happened here.
Either:
The way missions used to be counted was different for a period of time (Likely when my account was created)
Or
It's a bug/anomaly that shouldn't have happened.
Mentions: Whitty [1701946]