Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Issue

Started by Gioushy [3748210] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

nadaaaaH [3769829] ×1

Gioushy [3748210]

I have referred my friend to this game and she signed up from my link using "Apple sign up" and she wasn't added to my referral list for some reason.

Is there any way to fix that or have her added to my referral list?

 

My friends name is nadaaaaH [3769829]

 

Thanks in advance

 

Mentions: nadaaaaH [3769829]

nadaaaaH [3769829]

Yes I have used his link and signed up using Apple sign up and I think I missed where I should have put his name as the person who referred me to the game, considering that it's my first time using this game's interface and I am still a bit lost on things. Can I get added to his list so he gets the benifit of referring me to the game?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Restarting for referrals is strictly against rules. You could have waited for me to check and add the referral instead of asking your friend to restart their account illegally. The new account already has your referral, so I will let it stay, but I will be issuing an official warning for multiple accounts and deleting the spare account. Thank you for wasting everyone's time.