Never mind
Company APP
Started by Ralle82 [2241321] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
The major suggestion i would recommend is making it so you can connect an API key with it. This way it automatically populates a lot of the information needed.
Yeah that was the idea, i thought i made my point in my post about that. Currently its just setup for my company, but if people would want something like that i would gladly host it properly, and even make an app so people would be able use their API.
I just didn't wanna use tons of hours, if it wasn't something that people would use.
I been using it to keep track of, what percentages the advertisement budget did i terms of sales / profit daily (currently not shown on the page, but also tracked) and other stuff.
Torn stats and yata do api collection but web based. You may be able to reach out to one of them to get assistance if you are intrested.
For your link I would be careful. You are showing your ad budget which is a competitive number within each company type.
I did try out Tornstats, but it kept letting me pull data from the same day, which caused errors.
From what I can tell, it’s pulling almost the exact same data that I’m currently working with, just in a simpler format (at least I think so). And to be fair, mine started out as a very low-effort gimmick.
The idea was more about testing the waters. If there's actual interest, I'd be more than happy to take it further, make it more advanced, more customizable, and turn it into something that feels like your own personal company website.
I really like that "estimated for today" feels like a goal or something.
however, as he said, you are showing some private information which only the director should be able to see.
id just use yata, it does what this does and more