Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie problem

Started by pastap [3426842] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
pastap [3426842]

Hello,  I'm a frequent bettor in the bookie and I have an issue that I think should be pretty simple to solve. The specific game is MOUZ v Team Falcons in the CS2 section of the bookie. 18:57:30 - 21/05/25 You placed a $20,000,000 (x1.52) bet in the Bookie on Team Falcons (2-Way Full event) bet on MOUZ v Team Falcons (Counter-Strike). I have a log that says I lost the bet 22:48:06 - 21/05/25 TCT You lost your $20,000,000 (x1.52) bet in the Bookie on Team Falcons (2-Way Full event) bet on MOUZ v Team Falcons (Counter-Strike) .  The game is literally still live, the winner hasn't been decided yet as of Wed 23:18:55 - 21/05/25 . They are basically tied . It's a very close game and there isn't even a clear winner.  I double checked to make sure I didn't bet the over/under (+1.5/-1.5) and I didn't I have team falcons to win outright

 

 

Device: Google Pixel 9 Android: 15 App version: 2.2.30

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will ask Dima to check with the provider, looks like the results were sent before the game finished.

 

Thanks!

dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff

Hello pasta-p,

 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

 

We've checked with the provider and there was an error on their end which caused the results being sent early.

 

They will take some precautions to prevent these kind of errors from happening in the future.

 

Apologies for the inconvenience.