Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault page issues, missing text boxes

Started by MrJohnnyTorrio [88497] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
MrJohnnyTorrio [88497]

About a week or so ago I noticed my vault page changed. The text boxes are smaller than normal, and there is no longer a button to automatically add my on hand amount to the text box.

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

Today, I was trying to send another player a message in game (not the chat 3.0) and there is no text box at all for the body of the message.

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

I then went to make a bug post, and similarly there is no text box at all for the body of the message.

 

[image: snipboard.io]

 

I am (normally) using Google Chrome. I have disabled all scripts, and have cleared my cookies and cache completely, and there is no change. I have tried using incognito mode, and that made no difference.

 

I booted up Firefox and it is working normally, which is how I'm able to make this post, however I don't actually use Firefox at all and would like to continue playing on Google Chrome.

 

Thank you.