I have the expert mission to defeat Duke. Anyone know best way to do this or want to plan an attack?
Attack Duke
Started by DandyLion717 [3439161] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I'm also on this mission ( Still to accept).
The best advice is to search on Google. What I've found so far...
Join the loot rangers on discord. They arrange multiple attacks on Duke and the other NPCs at regular intervals for their loot. They post their time of attack on discord.
Attack a few minutes before the set time, but don't throw any punches.
When other start attacking, wait for his distraction to go up, then throw some pepper spray or similar. Hopefully he will be too distracted to hit you back. This will also help the heavy hitters who are attacking him.
Then just sit back and wait.
I don't know how long this will take, but there is a 5 minute time out for your attack.
Like I said, I've still to accept this mission, so I'm going to try a few practice runs.
And if someone is reading this and thinks I'm wrong, feel free to correct me. After all, I read it on the internet ( which is always right 😉)
Thank you!!!
I also have this mission, did you find a group?
You can find the timing of the attacks on NPCs at this link, hosted by the Loot Rangers: https://torn.report/loot/timer