Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CLOSED]

Started by pestilence101 [445588] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
pestilence101 [445588]

Buying just a handful of losses, 10-20 of them, asap while I’m online and paying attention.

 

Comment how many you can do RIGHT NOW and then go ahead and hit. I’ll pay each loss as soon as I see it come through. (If you do a bunch and I miscount, please just let me know and I’ll handle it right away.)

 

I’ll change the thread title/post to stop attacks once enough people claim slots - if you post comes in before that, carry on with the attacks you said you would do. :)