Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NEWB LOOKING FOR WORK

Started by g00berino [3721178] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
g00berino [3721178]

Working Stats

  • Manual labor 961
  • Intelligence 104
  • Endurance 1,414
  • Total 2,479

I’ve found myself on hard times man.

I need daily pay please. 
Regular training is desired by me: intelligence preferred. I really want to be a doctor when I grow up <3 
I am active daily and drug free ( I have a drug use history but have not used in the last few days and don’t plan on using )

SkyeHawk [2691267]

In this game, being drug free isnt a good thing. You're better off saying you rehab regularly. Shows that you keep addiction low but invest in your growth, which you need to be able to be in most active factions worth it.

 

At your stats you are also not likely to get pay AND trains. Focus on trains and get pay through flying for plushies/flowers once you hit lvl 15