Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Muggers Bazaar open!

Started by Matty_h [48911] on in Trading Post.

24 replies · 232 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Matty_h [48911]

I mug so you don’t have to! 

Think other traders prices are to high? Yeah so do I, well I don’t make my profit from selling to you so I can keep my prices low.

 

Check my bazaar when it’s open for cans/fhc/xanax etc all lower than traders as I’ve already made my profit mugging so I don’t need to overprice