Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Big Inventory + Trade bug

Started by Kotz [2869513] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Kotz [2869513]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I'm trying to trade things in inventory (yes, it's too big, yes I know). I've added a couple hundred items to a trade and it tells me 0 items added to trade. I thought it was a glitch so I went into the trade from the icon. Nope, I sent an empty trade. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!