Mentions: Cag's $1 sales
Free leases for new players (Open)
Started by Cag_Master [3327900] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 32
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Cag_Master [3327900]
· 6 likes ·
Reserved for Donators and my cute cat :) Cool donators: _Xiaxia_: 2 morphine 733t: 20mil Zarkinova 100k - Waste [3753491]
· 2 likes ·
Could I lease one of your villas? :)
Could I lease one of your villas? :)
Bump
B
B
Bump
╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7
|、˜ 〵
じしˍ,)ノ
I love your cat <3
Could I rent one of your villas?
Open again :)
Bump
Bump
bump
Bump
Bump :)
bump
bump
Bump
Villa available???