Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Personal rank issue

Started by sss99 [2659562] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
sss99 [2659562]

Current Rank : 19 - Supreme importer

 

Items bought abroad : 250,403

 

I think my rank is stuck at 19 for some reason.

I have seen other importers with 200k imports at rank 22-23.

 

What should/can I do about this?

DasLewis [2524294]

Your rank is "Supreme", your title is "Importer"

These two have nothing to do with each other.

The title changes based on which of your stats is highest compared to other players.

If you want to increase your rank, you'll have to fulfill the rank triggers listed on this wiki page

sss99 [2659562]

I do get your point that rank and title arent related.

I did see the list of triggers. Apart from the level trigger, rest all are done, yet my rank still remains the same. 

I also did see that values will become higher in case of imbalances. 

 

So apart from increasing my level there is nothing i can do to increase my rank?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You are missing rank triggers to go beyond your current Rank of Supreme. This is unrelated to your Importer title. You can import however many items you want, that does not increase your Rank.

 

Thanks!