I meant no disrespect. Please downvote this thread.
Happy now?
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I meant no disrespect. Please downvote this thread.
Happy now?
Even though we all pay respect to the Torn players who falled, I wouldn't put them at the same date at veterans.
If Torn decided to set their memorial day at 26th of May, why shouldn't them set it at 11th of November, where more countries have the remembrance day? The US also have their Veterans day that day.
IIRC more Torn players are from the UK than from the US, Americancentrism doesn't work here.
Furthermore, if you need an online game to remember you about these memorial days, you don't actually care about those who died.
Rip Nihar
Only if it becomes a rich person "holiday" like the real memorial day.
I agree. It's a very separate thing! The way I was seeing it was just adding a day for torns fallen players, similar to how we do in real life across the world.
Lexa literally does everything for attention and karma, and isn't shy to use those who have passed away for that.
This is really distasteful.
If you'd notice, I've barely been on the forum. This is obviously not a shit post, it's something I was looking at today and wanted to share.
Appreciate your insight tho, even if it is retarded
I don't like it at all.
Fallen players already have their own quiet memorial place that players can visit.
They don't belong in GD
How? Thinking about torns fallen players seems respectful to me? Memorial day made me think about it since Torn has its own fallen players.
Yes, thinking about them, not exploiting them.
Downvote the thread?
You're taking the p*ss.
Nobody gives one about upvotes or downvotes except idiots like you.
Grave it.
graved, spam
Where's the BBQ?
I thought I'd be a little flasher about the grave request