Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette wheel data collection

Started by Jeffyboy_jeff [2661810] on in Gambling.

4 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Jeffyboy_jeff [2661810]

As we know roulette is a casino game consisting of 37 numbers from 0-36 and a wheel to bet on. Supposedly each number has an equal chance for the ball to land on it but in my experience, some numbers appear way more than others. 

I assume that the roulette wheel is pre determined like the wheel of awesome or lame, like when you click it, it decides what number to stop on and plays an animation. Even if this is a case, I’d like prove that each number has an equal chance through raw stats.

 

so what does this gotta do with you? What I would like to ask of YOU, the reader of this post, is that if you decided to spin the roulette wheel over the next few weeks, send me what numbers the ball lands on and how many times. Doesn’t matter if you spin the wheel once or even 150+ times in a day, anything helps. Thank you in advance for your help and I’ll publish my results in the coming weeks.

 

(if anyone else has done this before, can someone please tell me lol. I don’t want to waste my time if this has already been done)

 

lerhess [3724762]

In real life I'm a semi professional roulette player.  I make 6 corner bets covering almost the entire board and with a 8-1 payout I profit 2 increments per win.   I have traveled to many countries and many states in the US over 10 years doing this.  It has payed my bills many times.  But sadly the wheel here is rigged I believe.   The odds long term do not match my charts.