About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 41
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
absolutely insaneeee
the best of the best
wow everything is good
Insane! I love them all
These are all great, but third one down is a show stopper. Awesome work.
does anyone hear boss music???
good to have you here sensei!
Goodness me! I'm speechless.
You're an artist and your road is your own.
Stare into the Void and you shall see wonders...
insaneeeeeee work
beautiful
Hella nice
Hate to break it to you all, but some/most of this portfolio is ripped straight from the interenet with no edits.. unless the guy here is the same person that made this Torn account, in which case I apologize...
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/6axonn
(4th one from the top)
Yep same person
all such amazing pieces, feel lucky to have a few on my profile
This is indeed my artstation account.
You can view my full portfolio on there here https://uknown.artstation.com/
Also I have a deviantart too if you want to look there, https://www.deviantart.com/uknow-n
Very unique that you found my artstation though as its the less popular of the two.
Oh and I also have a art instagram! :3 https://www.instagram.com/uknownnumber1/#
Very nice! :o
Those are really good 💯
For real!
Would love to see a colab with Effyxo (3564503) or xXAMARIXx (2988384! Bet it would be pretty unique...
Great work Void, very different and high quality!