Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HIRING PLEASE APPLY

Started by JamalBlacklll [3311693] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
11 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
JamalBlacklll [3311693]

If you need a job, I have what you need. I will guarantee high pay and will try to promote you up the ranks as fast as possible. I will also help (if you are new) on questions and items that you may need. IF YOU APPLY YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED, JUST GIVE ME TIME.