Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finding a husbando.

Started by HerSpirit [3785142] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
18 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
HerSpirit [3785142]

I know this isn't the best place to post a "Finding a marriage partner" but well I think marriage is also a kind of trade, with both parties working together and helping each other. So I thought it was the place i should be posting this.

Also, anyone who's consistent in the game and is ready to have a strong relationship where we both help each other is eligible to marry. 

Thanks for reading🙏,

Yours loving❤️❤️

HerSpirit