Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to use the Vault in PI?

Started by Julia0621 [3694783] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Julia0621 [3694783]

I just rent a PI, and it has a extra large vault. But I can't find where I can use it? I check the property page and still can't find where to use that.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Pretty sure you can still store money in properties that you are not living in. So if you buy a Palace, fit it with a vault, and then move into it, you can store the money there quick, move out and back to your rented PI...

 

It's a pain in the butt but it used to work and I've never seen anything related to it in patch notes so I would imagine it still does work. 

 

 

 

But yeah, like Whacked said, you cannot use the Vault in properties that you do not own. 

 

The easiest alternative to this is to buy a stock ticker and store your money in relatively stable stocks.