Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Auction house issue

Started by shabboing [3341669] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

shabboing [3341669]

I tried with all my extensions turned off, but this still persists.

 

I think this was brought up before. But in auction house, there is an issue where if I increase the cash I have on hand, it will only allow me to bid a maximum of what I had previously (if entering bid manually), unless I refresh the page or press the max amount button.

 

if I had 1mil on hand and wanted to bid 100mil, I would sell 99mil of stock in another tab so that I'd now have 100mil on hand. Then if I went back to the auction page tab, and manually put in 100mil as my bid, it would default to 1mil. 

 

this issue does not happen if I press the max amount button first (dollar sign thing) which correctly puts the full amount. but if I wanted to bid a specific amount, I would have to press the max amount button first, then change it to my bid amount. Or refresh the page.

 

small issue, but would definitely help when bidding on multiple things while managing to keep cash on hand at 0 to avoid muggers.