Hi.
Im struggling to log in to the app on my phone, i have entered the correct details, cleared the cache and re installed the application.
Samsung s24 ultra
App version 2.2.41
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Yoshi
Started by Yoshibits [2179286] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi.
Im struggling to log in to the app on my phone, i have entered the correct details, cleared the cache and re installed the application.
Samsung s24 ultra
App version 2.2.41
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Yoshi
Are you getting an error? What exactly is happening, you have not clarified that.
It keeps saying username or password incorrect
I have successfully logged in to the app on a separate device (my tablet)
I think I have solved the issue.
When on WiFi I can log in fine, it must be something to do with my mobile data provider not allowing access to torn.com
This can be resolved
Thanks
Closing the report. Thanks..!!