Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad Thoughts...

Started by Sweeney_Todd [27468] on in TV & Movies.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

OK, this sketch show is on Netflix, and it is funny as f**k...

 

But I warn you now...

 

It is dark, I mean Sweeney dark. It will not be for the younger of of Torn friends, but if you are older and long for 90's comedy, watch it...

 

I take no responsabilty of the youth being offended, I did warn you...