Just looking to make friends who also play, tell me your character builds
About this thread
Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 43
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 11 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Sylas_the_Red [3749941]
· 10 likes ·
Lifetime DM here. Been playing since 1981. My entire home office is D&D themed to host games throughout the week. Nice to meet a fellow player!
Lifetime DM here. Been playing since 1981. My entire home office is D&D themed to host games throughout the week. Nice to meet a fellow player!
Wanna turn my basement into something like this, all in due time
Never played, but watch a fair amount of it. I imagine I'd either be a pure rogue swashbuckler or a fighter/warlock hexblade guy
I enjoy playing bard but have played most classes at least once. Eloquence bard is just crazy powerful imo (until legendary resistance comes along to let you know you don't know how to fight)
My active characters;
Name: Koin - Level 12 - Human - Paladin (Oath of Devotion) / Sorcerer (Divine Soul)
Name: Pacino - Level 1 - Owlin - Rogue
Name: Fulgur - Level 1 - Ravenite Dragonborn - Fighter
My inactive characters;
Name: Figgy - Level 10 - Forest Gnome - Artificer (Alchemist)
Name: A-Labaste - Level 3 - Tabaxi - Warlock (The Celestial)
I've also started a sort of 'live service' campaign for four of my friends, they all have different story lines and quests but they're all running on the same world so they have the possibility of running into each other of messing with each other. MY main problem at the moment is keeping track of timelines.
I've been playing since the 90s, been stuck as DM since the mid 00s. I never got past 3.x (3.0, 3.5, pf1e, and an obscene amount of homebrew) but I love it.
I haven't gotten so play in a long time but my favourite classes are Wizard (Necromancer), Rogue and Warlock, but I'm partial to trying all classes and multi classes.
I have a Halfling Necromancer, a Tiefling Bardlock (who used a magic paintbrush), meanwhile my favourite races are Halfling and Tiefling, but also the newer Reborn race.
Another DND player here. In 5E I like to play as a Dragonborn paladin as you get a really good AC bonus right off the bat. Plus the idea of a dragon man in full armour fighting in the name of GOD is pretty metal lol.
I am a relatively new player of DND who only played in the 2010s My Character builds are pretty... I don't know basic? Since I am mostly Human Fighter Battlemaster or Champion. Usually my go-tos if I really want to focus on the roleplay aspects since it forces me to be creative in the world of magic in the Tables I am usually at.
Usually bank on being greatsword guy with a cooking stat to compliment my party more or full blown Range Fighter Sniper build. With the added Weapon Masteries, it's actually going fcking great.
Used to play a lot in college. Mainly pathfinder but we started with 3.5 and it was a blast.
5e isn't bad, but it's too "accessible for new players" for me now, the experience feels diluted.
Dam boi!
You sound like you never improperly apply modifiers!
Started with 3.5 then moved to Pathfinder when it released, felt Pathfinder built on 3.5 better than what 4e did
Been playing not to long. Right now I'm a lvl 10 dragonborn barbarian/fighter. How's it going man. What's your current character?
Ive got myself a level 12 dragonborn fighter
I mainly DM though in homebrew worlds
If love to play. Been years
Immortal ysH
If that's mobile version, yes. I believe they call aod now
ye right now ive got a fighter/archer lv5 and a hexblade warlock lv11 in 2 homebrew 5e campaigns
before i had a lv11 wild magic sorc where the dm didnt do wild magic
another orc fighter/archer
that cat from shrek as a swashbuckler rogue
and a twilight cleric hes my favourite one ever
we did like 3 sessions of a one piece dnd where i had a tempest sorcerer
there was a college of swords bard i played as joris bhonson based on the former UK prime minister
if you have imagination everythings fun lol
I currently DM a homebrew campaign. I make up a lot of the enemies and bosses but use some original DND characters and rules but added some of my own rules to make the game more fun and balanced. One rule I added was a hollowed effect (like in dark souls) to give players a second chance before just out right dying and making a new character. I enjoy giving bosses unique abilities that can’t be found in the original game especially when it comes to countering more annoying characters such as rogues. A great class but the constant hiding can make it unfair to the non- rogue players if the boss doesn’t have any rogue counters so I’ve had to adapt and overcome and give pretty much all enemies and bosses a chance to be able to counter the rogues. Grapples are a big help but I had to build my bosses with better ways to spot hidden rogues. This is only my third campaign I have DM’d and the first one had an very inexperienced rogue that would forget to hide so it was much easier to deal with and the second campaign did not have a rogue class since it was set in the Vietnam war. My most recent character I played in a campaign I wasn’t DMing was a Paladin Goliath.