Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inactivity Issues

Started by Xintless [2811488] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xintless [2811488]

Hey staff team, just a quick question. Apparently everyone receives free energy refills if they AFK for a certain time, and I know many who have. However I didn't receive energy refills despite being inactive for almost 1000 days. Is this because the game assumed I was a bot? I just want to know and if there was mistake I would appreciate some energy refills haha :D

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The inactivity refills are only credited in case you were actively playing the game before going inactive, as an incentive to return. As you had no activity prior to quitting, you are essentially starting a fresh account anyways and are not eligible for the refills. You'd have received the refills automatically in case you were eligible.

 

Thanks!