Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

XP system

Started by Stiles1006 [3512150] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Stiles1006 [3512150]

id like there to be some sort of XP system, I'd imagine I'm not the only one, I personally think I'd make the game better

python [1009878]

XP growth is purposely hidden, it doesn't need to be on show and gives players something to hope for rather than trying to minmax their play to see an xp bar go up and not actually go through most of the games areas that don't give xp