Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DELETE

Started by GIFTS [2612583] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
GIFTS [2612583]

Wow, I guess graphics aren’t in demand anymore! It’s been a year since I last checked in, and I usually get about 10 offers by now—nothing this time! Maybe I should consider selling my wife's feet pics instead of torn currency!

R0FL [1176547]

Hey mate, providing more information in the post will encourage more engagement

 

What exactly you're after, what styles, themes etc. and what kind of budget you're working with