Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2FA Verify button doesn't work

Started by Shrgien [2175759] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Shrgien [2175759]

This issue is on Torn PDA. 

 

I had this error: torn Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'cookie').

 

So I cleared the browser cache on Torn PDA and went back to login. 

 

After entering my email and password I get to the 2FA screen, paste the code in, and the verify button stays greyed out. Doesn't matter if I manually type the code, or paste it in.