Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Title Change Bug?

Started by Luunox [1993791] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Luunox [1993791]

Hiiii! ^-^

 

 

I tried to see if anyone else had this issue in the forums, but I couldn't find anything. If this is a duplicate entry, let me know.

 

I pulled off a 500 kill streak last year, and as a result I earned the Slayer title.

 

 

I maintained this title for quite a while - honestly, I thought it was one that was earned as a result of hitting the 500 streak, so I was under the impression is was relatively "permanent".

It randomly changed on May 1st, and I was a little bummed out about it and confused as to why it changed to Booster.

 

 

A week later, it changed back to Slayer, which was a relief and I chalked it up to a bug.

 

 

Then Patch #387 : 27/05/2025 dropped, and the next day my title changed again.

 

 

I'm wondering if this is actually a bug, or maybe the title decays as other players earn it? Is the title earned by the 500 kill streak, or is it more of a broad range for "best killstreak"?

Do I need to push to try to reach a 500 streak again to regain it? Please let me know.

 

TLDR: I got the Slayer title over a year ago and since the beginning of May 2025, it's been changing between Slayer and Booster. Is this a bug? Or do I just need to attempt another 500 streak?

 

 

Thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The title can change once per week, it depends on players who have been active in the past week. If you want Slayer to remain consistent, you will have to get larger kill streak so you can stop bouncing between two titles.

 

Thanks!