You do NOT need to message me if this post is up I will change title to closed if I'm no longer buying.
Attack me and lose for 275k
* No minimum/maximum
* I don't need to be online
* No need to message me first
I will pay in bulk when I come online.
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
You do NOT need to message me if this post is up I will change title to closed if I'm no longer buying.
Attack me and lose for 275k
* No minimum/maximum
* I don't need to be online
* No need to message me first
I will pay in bulk when I come online.
X
legit. Fast payment. thank you
+rep
He legit pays
Done 12 attacks :)
Fast and reliable :) fast transaction very legit
Man of his word
I have attacked you bro
Done 14 attack :)
Legit 👌 instant payment
very fast payment legit rep+
+rep
Legit
legit
a nice person. he's real
Done attacking
legit
Legit, received instantly
When I was attacking him with you dog poop on me I thought it was chocolate I eat it very good experience