Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OneStrangeBuyer here!!!

Started by OneStrangeGuy [3696702] on in Trading Post.

48 replies · 331 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

OneStrangeGuy [3696702]

Welcome 

 

To OneStrangeBuyHouse! 

 

 

I am looking to buy your items!

PRICE LIST

TRADE QUOTE

 

Flowers🌸, Plushies🧸, Drugs💊, Candy🍭, Soda🥤, Junk 🗑️ and more 🍕!

 

Send Me a Message and Lets Get Trading!

 

Guaranteed Mug Free Trading here!!  

 

"why rob my customers when they rob each other" 

 

 

Trading more than i can afford?

That's okay, it happens. 

 

I will refer you to another member of my network of trusted

MUG FREE

traders who can handle what you require!

 

[image: media3.giphy.com]

 

Snappin_Nex [2128151]

I’d start with training and flying. Not trying to trade 2m for a 1% profit. But I’m not gonna tell you what to do. I like anyone who tries to do something in this game.