Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Warframe Got Me Again

Started by Salty_JohnnyOz [3441817] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Salty_JohnnyOz [3441817]

Has anyone else played Warframe before? I used to play it about 5 years ago and it has once again sunk it's claws back in leading too countless hours of building new weapons finding new mods and even delving deep into the actual plot of the game. Honestly one of the most underrated free to play games I've ever played.

VampRaz [2677965]

Man i really liked that game, but i promised myself i will never pick it up again. Last time i played it was in 2023, i really liked to play with Nidus (didn't had the prime version sadly), but that game was a huge time-sink, never again way too addictive

NotMxcyyy [3810760]

I love Warframe with a passion but holy 80 hours a week was not good at all so I put it down near the end of 2024 and haven't touched it since

Ptilops [3256971]

The game's aesthetic was great, as was the variety of weapons and abilities, it just becomes way too much of a time sink for not a huge amount of progress. Definitely better with friends to take some of the repetitiveness out of grinding. Haven't touched it in years though, I took a big break from the game and found it impossible to get back into further down the line.

D_Greyson [2049845]

I think the longer you distance yourself from warframe the weirder it gets. The recent content and expansions have been very end-to-end, I liked Duviri and played it a bit and now there is 5 other things to do again. For me its just a good timewaster, put some music on and whizz through levels. 

AP_Senpai [1037464]

I played it 4 months now just hit rank 24. Pretty good game and fun overall. Lot to do still, but im enjoying myself. Mostly just play days i have off work so I dont game a whole lot and still took off playing for a week or 2.

 

New content and frames came out so im just grinding and helping out new players, as well as building myself.

Kami [2078764]

Duviri is cool, but also weird and obnoxious as hell at the same time. Supposedly that's the new tutorial (you just play it later if you already started)? Not sure about what Duviri has to do with the actual game, so I can't really get behind the purpose of it.