Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Organized crimes

Started by Lincoln1234541 [3770011] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
AJ- [2173898]

No, you don't need to be online. Just make sure you follow the rules your faction sets as far as skill levels for each OC so that you don't cause a failure.

Gabriel-kafka [2091725]

But you cannot be hospitalized or arrested or flying while the OC initiates.You can be offline but have to be in Torn.

 

Payoffs is you gain XP every success. Depending on your faction, they might give you a cut from the payoff.

Lolbits [2275419]

do some factions not do payouts? I don't know how most factions do it (I have been heavily investigating OC's recently and made some calculators and shit, but its all been around success rates and maximizing payouts, I know my faction does payouts by treating the faction as a member, so it takes 25% of the pay if there are 3 people, and 14.28% if there are 6 people, etc. But I have no idea how other factions do it lol)

JackKelly [2271177]

I imagine most factions do payouts the same as yours, now that the game will divide it and send to members directly or add to their accounts, but in the previous oc system, that payout tool wasn't there. Back then only the top couple of oc's would be paid out; pa's and ph's. The rest just weren't worth the time it would've taken. 

Gabriel-kafka [2091725]

"When handling a payout, you must first decide how to split the reward between the faction and the scenario’s participants. This determines the percentage given to those responsible for its success and the amount retained by the faction. Of the percentage allocated to participants, each will receive an equal share; it is not possible to assign individual splits.

You can enter a value between 0 - 100 in the input box, with up to 2 decimal places (eg 82.15%). "

 

source: Wiki

 

Yes It is entirely possible if faction decides not to pay, they can put 0. It is all up to faction's management to decide.

 

 

Lolbits [2275419]

Yes I have perms to manage OC’s lol, I know you CAN not pay, but I would be surprised if any faction did do it. Members could and should just leave to a better faction that cares to help its members get richer