37 replies · 260 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
SeaLion[250755]
· 21 likes · He jokes about feminism like it’s a threat, because equality is scary when you’ve built your whole personality on being mediocre and male. He mocks feminists, but his entire personality screams rejected by a barista once and never recovered. If …
Jinkoha[3372604]
· 15 likes · Oh great another retard Edit: No one’s offended, you’re just dumb simple as that, posting garbage trying to incite garbage. Take your small wiener elsewhere
This took me a while because I had to remember of one that wasn’t facist, anti-semitist, sexist, communistic, overly gory, or homophobic. In the end, I guess I’ll go for a certain group.
how does a feminist change a lightbulb?
trick question, feminists don’t change anything.
here's a bonus,
how does a feminist screw in a lightbulb?
they hold the bulb in place and wait for the world to revolve around them.
Jokes need to have a funny punchline to be a joke. Otherwise its just misogyny.
The whole "I hate my wife" "women are incompetent" "women are servant" jokes went out of style a long time ago.
To be funny you really have to know your audience.... What you have learned today is most of the player base will not appreciate, misogynistic, homophobic, racist, tasteless humor. Save that shit for divorced fat 50 year old men with nothing else going for them.
Comedy evolves over time, and changes with audience. I myself can have a despicable sense of humor with very dark and very sexual themes. I would not come to GD to see if they thought those foul things were funny, I will save that for my certified foul humored friends and unsuspecting faction mates.
If you want to be funny on the forums think of thread context, other posters actions, universally funny comments, wordplay, self-deprecation, etc.
Notice in this thread, I will get a lot of upvotes. This is because your post will be poorly received by the audience and contextually it makes sense to be here since you decided to post misogynistic jokes.
The thread titled "What type of whore gives you the most trouble?" Rather than focusing on stats like the OP intended this is a slightly womanizing joke with a historical success factor of 97%. Your mama jokes will never go out of style, and every 4th grader loves them.
If you take the time to understand the community, the fact that you are living in 2025 and not the 1950's, and keep up on the forums you will find that a joke reply in a thread often gets more upvotes than the actual thread itself. I assure you humor is alive and well in Torn. You just actually need to be funny, and not recycling dated jokes that punch down at people.