Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault thief

Started by gOPOOPinAhOle [3652723] on in Faction Discussion.

10 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
gOPOOPinAhOle [3652723]

I’m honestly not sure what do. The co leader of my faction who I had met on the first day of playing decided to empty our faction vault before claiming he was quitting after getting into a dispute with a non faction member. I have not been able to get into contact with him since yesterday when he did this. I thought I could trust him but I was clearly wrong. I think I can cover it if I sell most everything from my stock account and from my inventory which would kindof destroy my motivation to play but I want to make right to my faction members so they don’t lose out due to my poor judgment in trusting someone. Just making this post so people are aware if he comes back to the game to not trust him with leadership within in a faction. 

23:19:42 - 02/06/25 treemac was given $792,088,408 by treemac

Derivative [2209422]

Oh man, sorry to hear this happened. 

 

I understand you met him on the first day of playing, but you're not even 3 months old in game.

SarmatianEmpire [565880] Reporter

It feels like there has to be more to the story. He stole from the vault only to quit right away? He got into a fight with a non-faction member so he scammed the faction members?

gOPOOPinAhOle [3652723]

The non faction member was an ally of ours and Treemac claimed I didn’t do anything to defend him when they were having a disagreement despite me being afk while it was going down. He sent me messages on discord to help defend him while it was happening and I guess he took it as a personal sleight that I didn’t defend him. I’m still trying to figure out why he reacted the way he did but it’s not easy when I can’t get in contact with him. This whole argument took place in like 10 minutes before Treemac had enough and did all that he did. 

Wolverine [1971836]

don't pay with your own money: just do a few ranked wars and the income will pay back the lost money.

 

your faction members will understand

 

Pinguux [2331130]

Sorry to hear this happen..

 

Nearly 800m isn't the most but not the least I've seen lately 👀 

 

Good on you for paying your faction members back and understanding that even though you didn't steal it, giving them access and then stealing it was your responsibility.. 👏 

 

Don't be disheartened, you can come back from this stronger! 💪 

 

My advice is pay the faction members back, disband/sell the faction and find a decent faction with some gym perks and get those gains..

 

Good luck 🍀 

Lasky [1718783]

Sucks ass that does. As a few have already said, enlist in a few RW's and use the proceeds to cover the loss.