Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2* Oil Rig

Started by Eucid [2530053] on in Company Discussion.

2 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Eucid [2530053]

I'm, potentially, looking to sell my 2* Oil Rig, its been fast growing, good staff. Sell to Torn price of $13.7bn. Upgrades - 1 in storage, 2 in staff room, 2 in company size.

 

IRL getting in the way and if I'm given the right price I'll sell. Drop me a message if interested.