Is it possible to see stats for an ongoing ranked war, such as our members' score and war hits?
I've tried to use faction > rankedwarreport but it says wrong ID.
Started by DieselBlade [1701621] Wiki Contributor on in API Development.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is it possible to see stats for an ongoing ranked war, such as our members' score and war hits?
I've tried to use faction > rankedwarreport but it says wrong ID.
I think live Score is shown in faction/basic ranked_wars in API v1
As for member scores - pretty sure that's only calculated after the war when the report is done - you can calculate it yourself though, using faction/attacks or faction/attacksfull. War hits give 100% of respect earned towards the score, so it's easy to calculate if you filter only war hits.
Thats strange, because the score shows on the war page, but isn't available via the API for some reason
I said I am looking for per member scores. it is visible on the faction page
And there's a way to calculate that yourself. As omanpx said /attacks and /attacksfull will give you the data you need.
The /rankedwars and /wars will give you the timestamp that the war started. All you need then is to get all the attacks after the war started and tally up the ones that are war hits.