Please I'm a newbie, and I want to know if you can reduce your addiction level when
Exit from addiction
Started by Mary_miles [3784555] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Addiction deteriorates naturally over time, you can fly to Switzerland and rehab tho when you get to level 15
You have naturally let it decay if you're under level 15 by not taking more drugs. I think there's also a couple company specials that reduce addiction. Also if you find a White Easter egg during the Easter event, you can use that to remove 50% of addiction.
Your best bet is just to get to level 15, which you can then fly to Switzerland and rehab.
Thanks