When buying a bazaar I get it as 1 time purchase or every month I have to buy it again?
Bazaar
Started by TheALFA [2869953] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
One time purchase and permanently unlocked.
Edit: Probably worth saving the points for now though. No one can see your bazaar to buy the contents using the current system.
its a 1 time purchase mate, it will save you to pay the market fee, but as Firemoney says, no one can look at your bazaar unless they go to your profile and then go to your bazaar or they have some scripts that shows bazaars, but to be seen you need to have some competitive prices. depending what you want to do, it could be reccomended or not. so think it!
Ty already bought it and idk what to do with it , but I might come back for it when I will start trading (in case I will get the time and capital)
you will be learning a lot of things of how to runa a bazaar! maybe the first one will be get buy mugged hahaha. to avoid that just travel or self hosp using wrong blood bags or ipecap. i also recomend if you have really a lot of stock of one item, dont sell it in a big bulk, sell it in portions to avoid become a juicy target for people. any question you have we are here to help you!
bazaars good, though you need the script that shows bazaars in the market screen above the item
I have installed that script, but do how to use it to find good items to buy
I collected about 17m now but I think this is not enough to start trading
you have to tweak the setting so it shows the cheapest items first