Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error in Torn PDA

Started by Soulstealer [2789993] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Soulstealer [2789993]

Anyone knows why in Torn PDA I have this error "API FAILED UNDER WATCH"? I didn't have any problem but last days when I enable watch in Torn PDA after some seconds I'm getting this error.

Manuito [2225097] Committee Committee

Torn PDA is alerting you that the API is not working as expected while you are chain-watching.

 

So, basically, the app has received some unexpected or delayed replies from the API... and therefore can't guarantee that the data it's presenting to you (and associated alerts) will be precise. What to do with that information is up to you, but if you are the only chain-watcher it might be wise to be looking at the website for a while just in case; it's not uncommon at all to see the API failing during weekend (wars, chains...), but it's normally just transient failures.