Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

double attack turn? or attack log is wrong

Started by pestilence101 [445588] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
pestilence101 [445588]

Noticed this happening a few times, here's one example. I've seen it happening with a weapon equipped too (without any signifier that it was a fury bonus). Viewed the log both on my computer (chrome with TornTools enabled) and phone (sarfari, no scripts).

 

Somehow the attacker appears to punch me twice before I do an action, which shouldn't be possible I don't think? There's no filtering on the log. Not sure what the attacker actually saw on their end during the fight, if they had to actually punch twice or not.

 

ETA: here's a more interesting one, where the double attack turn happens mid-fight. I guess, is this a product of distraction? I didn't think it'd apply once there was only 1 attacker though.

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Accortding to the log it was a 'distraction' in both cases. Please note, that distraction is not being removed on the end of attack, so it can be carried to the next fight.