Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A question about an attack

Started by Jlamb [3212903] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Jlamb [3212903]

I recently attacked a target and did enough damage for me to have beaten them, But it didn't count, and I had to attack them a second time

 

what I found weird was that I did more damage than their total life, and there was even the crown symbol saying that I've won.

However, on logs, it says that I failed the attack due to a status change, yes i know that when my fights get interrupted it doesn't count, but from past experience if I did enough damage, and didn't have time to press the leave / mug / hosp button, it just counts as a leave, so I don't know why this attack didn't go through