Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime Categories

Started by Tvndk [3395795] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Tvndk [3395795]

Illegal production: no crimes released yet

 

Loving my Torn life, loving how "simple" this game is yet how much stuff to dive into, I'm usually a casual gamer, don't have the time anymore to sit and play hours after hours anymore.

 

Yet torn has soon demanded a week of my life, and I often dive into the forums and wiki to look up shit, not often the one starting a thread but here goes!

 

We don't have any crimes for illegal productions! I mean isn't this an easy one? Why can't we make drugs! I know this will be hard on the economy on drugs if this isn't done right?

 

But I think this is seriously something that could be very dope.. sorry not sorry for the pun ;) .. make an education for it? So this isn't the easiest crime to start out with, make it nerve consuming? Long production time?

 

If it's cannabis there's less of a risk (risk could be lowered with an education for medicinal purposes)

Higher risk with Xanax ofcourse, the setup of the lab for making Xanax could be more expensive?

 

This for me is an obvious way to go! Also could be something for ppl to pursue, there's clearly not only one way to play Torn and honestly let's keep it that way! I love the fact that the game can be so versatile :D

 

Much love! Tvndk